It's summer time so what better way to spend your days then at the waterpark?!?!

Celeborn catching a "wave" in the wave pool.

Eomer soaking up the sun.

Aragorn borrowing his cousins baby hat.


Grandma always brings a big stash of pool toys in her bucket and oddly enough the boys think it is as much fun to play in as the pool!
4 comments:
I want to meet up with you guys at "the peaks" as we like to call it! That would be fun. I miss that this summer!
What great pictures! We are so lucky that we get to go with you all the time!
Ah good ol' Lawsuit Waiting to Happen Peaks. I'm just jealous. Good times.
oh how you must enjoy that kids can make anything fun! I love the summer pool action, I'll have to take Jackson for a swim and perhaps I'll bring a giant bucket along :)
Post a Comment