...of a combination platter.
How fun for you two! I hope you have a great time.
I am so jealous! Keep us posted all your fun travels!
oh so envious! I expect many a post to share ALL the details.
I can't wait to hear about all of your cool experiences. How long are you there?
Sweet goatee Scott,if I had one of those my wife would have banned me to the couch.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun for you two! I hope you have a great time.
I am so jealous! Keep us posted all your fun travels!
oh so envious! I expect many a post to share ALL the details.
I can't wait to hear about all of your cool experiences. How long are you there?
Sweet goatee Scott,if I had one of those my wife would have banned me to the couch.
Post a Comment