Sunday, August 24, 2008

First day of School

This week marked a milestone in our family. We now have two boys in school all day, one of which is a 6th grader. I am trying to wrap my brain around the fact that Celeborn is so old. Or maybe it's just weird that I am that old.

Here is Eomer, our first grader.


And Celeborn who is just barely young enough that I can snap a photo of him without having him die on the spot of embarrassment.


3 comments:

scrambled brains said...

It's insane that Caleb is a sixth grader! Dang. What happened to the serious little sunbeam he once was? Sunrise, sunset...

Yennigirl said...

Oh my goodness! I am always surprised at how old Caleb is, because I always think he's only 1 year older than Collin, instead of 2. TIme flies!

LeMira said...

I totally thought Celeborn was turning twelve this week! That kid is too smart and grown up to be 11! Besides, I was hoping to have him in YM with us; he's such a fun kid.