Monday, October 6, 2008

If you do your homework...

...buying a car isn't a horrible experience!

Our new (to us) 2005 Toyota Sienna

Good color don't ya think?


Lots of room, cup holders everywhere, the sliding doors have windows that open, the passenger side sliding door is automatic, storage cubbies, you name it! Even a DVD player!!!


Stow-n-go seats in the back. This van is a mom's dream come true! Seriously...

Oh, and if you do your homework you won't fail your Chemistry and Anatomy tests. So yeah, I need to get on that...

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

Wow! That's all fancy!

Rosie and Derek said...

Nice!!! I'm glad you were finally able to find something, and it looks wonderful.

Leah said...

I love it!! Now we just need to give one of the boys a gatorade to spill in the back seat...

Sandi said...

Looks nice. When's the next trip to Disneyland planned???

Heather said...

Hey that is awesome! I am glad that you got it! Can't wait to see it oh yeah and you!