Oh Alta!! I haven't checked your blog since last week and I am so sorry to hear about the "incident" but so glad things are good now! It is such a coincidence because I had another lady telling me that her son had an abcess in his neck just last week! Hope things continue to get better!
6 comments:
Whewwwww! I'm glad he's doing so much better.
Wooohooo! I'm so glad you can finally go home again, and glad he's feeling better!!
That is fantastic news! So glad he's going to be ok.
Oh Alta!! I haven't checked your blog since last week and I am so sorry to hear about the "incident" but so glad things are good now! It is such a coincidence because I had another lady telling me that her son had an abcess in his neck just last week! Hope things continue to get better!
Hooray!! Hail the conquering hero!!!
Great news!!
Post a Comment