Friday, April 10, 2009

The best two years...

My brother Jacob will be home from his LDS church mission in a week and a half. I was thinking how fast the time has gone by until I looked at pictures we took just before he left.


The yellow house! I didn't think I missed it until I saw these pictures. And mom with short hair!


Gasp! Look how little my boys were!


Jacob always has lots of girl-friends.


This photo was taken the day we dropped Jacob off at the Missionary Training Center.

Jacob has never even met the cutest baby!

I can't believe how much has changed in the last 2 years. I can't wait to see my little brother!

6 comments:

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

Wow! Can't believe he's that big!

Leah said...

I can't wait!!! And seriously look how little your boys were just 2 short years ago... crazy!

Carmen said...

Oh my gosh that's so crazy! The time literally DOES fly by. I am so excited for you to see him. It's so fun to catch people up and reintroduce them to the world :)

Jo Lynn said...

How fun, I'm sure he'll have lots of fun stories to share!!!!

Janice said...

I'm so happy that you get to be with him again! Please send my love.

@emllewellyn said...

JACOB.