I'm really struggling this time around to list things I am grateful for. Not that there aren't enough things, just that it is hard to feel like the things I am grateful for can displace the feeling of sadness that hangs heavily over me. Which then seems silly because I really do have so much to be thankful for. So then I feel guilty for not being happier. Sure love those vicious cycles.
I had this moment yesterday evening where I was so mad. Eomer and Aragorn were running around with their cousins Acel and Maysie and making a huge racket. I was so angry that Jonah wasn't there with Jordan and Julie and that I didn't have any of the babies I've lost. I should have been 25 weeks pregnant yesterday. But I knew that staying mad won't do me any good so I talked and laughed with everyone who all share my sadness. I sure love my family (including the family Leah brought to us by marrying Quinn).
I had this moment yesterday evening where I was so mad. Eomer and Aragorn were running around with their cousins Acel and Maysie and making a huge racket. I was so angry that Jonah wasn't there with Jordan and Julie and that I didn't have any of the babies I've lost. I should have been 25 weeks pregnant yesterday. But I knew that staying mad won't do me any good so I talked and laughed with everyone who all share my sadness. I sure love my family (including the family Leah brought to us by marrying Quinn).
#21 Coke
Guess what? Coke with Thanksgiving dinner is really delicious!
#22 Eomer singing
He learned a song at school about gorging on too much food on Thanksgiving. It even included barfing noises at the end. Awesome!
#23 Bounty
We have so much in our lives. More than we need. Plenty to be able to share. I am so grateful that we have been given this gift and I always want to share what I have with others.
#24 Warm weather
I haven't raked the leaves yet and I am really glad that it keeps staying warm and any snow we get keeps melting off so I can have a little more time before the leaves get buried for the winter.
#25 Online shopping
We got what we wanted for a great price without having to leave the house. Yay!



1 comment:
Alta,
You are so perfectly amazing. I admire you and your courage so much. Thank you for being my friend. Much Love.
Post a Comment