So, I've been officially sucked into the world of blogging... What can I say, everybody's doing it! Now you can visit and laugh at our antics. Case in point:

This photo is from our family vacation to Northern California last summer. Scott and I decided to take the kids to a great lookout spot in
Crescent City to watch the sunset. The wind was blowing so hard and the kids wouldn't stop crying so we ended up back in the van. Ah, the memories. Sigh.
6 comments:
Welcome to the 'Blogosphere' whatever the crap that is.
i love 'Vacation Gone Bad' stories. bring 'em on.
So far so good with the blog. your first post rules. And all this talk of tacos is making me ravenous- anyone want a chalupa?
Aw, shucks :-) Thanks
I am excited for the Stringham world of blogging!!!
I am excited for the Stringham world of blogging!!!
I love it! Cute pictures. I like the name of your blog. Cam and I sat the other night trying to think up a name for one, but most of my ideas were taken...
The real question is: how do you write your SECOND blog post.... (hint hint)
Post a Comment