Sunday, May 4, 2008

God bless...

Imagine my surprise when I look outside and see this...


My neighbor Pam had her parents in town a few weeks ago and being the funny guy that her dad is, he decided to get Eomer to hold up this sign out by the street.


He was going to add "God bless" but was worried we would think he was being sacrilegious. I mean really, my kid is standing on the street begging and I'm going to worry about sacrilege!?!?!

Before you get too worked up, he only had Eomer out there because he knew Pam and her mom would be driving up the street right then and that they would get a kick out of it. Although, now that I think about it, we're so broke right now maybe panhandling isn't such a bad idea... Just kidding!

Oh, and a note for Pam who is totally going to stress out that we hate her dad: So not true! He is awesome!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

That's hilarious! And I am so glad you have joined the fun world o' blogging! It's such a great way to spy on each other :)

Leah said...

Are you sure that you are feeding your children Alta? This is so funny... Almost fell off my chair laughing!

Unknown said...

Hey!! Welcome to the blog world! I love to see what other people are up to!! I love the picture and title of your blog. You obviously have more talent than me because I can't even get a picture in the title like I want!! Good to hear about you!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Don't give me too much credit! Scott did the picture for me :-)