Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Backyard bliss


I've been spending time outside lately enjoying our backyard. It's small but over the back fence is a sheep pasture so it looks big. And, we've really been enjoying our neighbor's backyard. Our little patch of green is wonderful and we love it but our neighbors yard is amazing! Here we are just blocks from Main street in Springville and yet we can escape any time to the wilderness.




Because of this we get all kinds of wildlife all year long. We have a whole deer family in the winter and now that spring is here, we have tons of birds all around us. Robins, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, mourning doves, warblers, quail, owls and some little gray and black birds I haven't been able to identify yet. Sigh, I love it here...

2 comments:

Yennigirl said...

That is so pretty! I have to ask though, do the sheep get stinky? I'll bet your boys love it!

scrambled brains said...

Nice yard Alta! And thanks so much for coming to Corinne's graduation party!!