Friday, May 16, 2008

Post-modern art


So apparently we have a budding artist in our midst. Aragorn came up to me the other day asking for tape. Usually I am suspicious when he wants stuff like tape but I decided to throw caution to the wind and just let him have a roll. He came back a little while later with his "project".

We'll go clockwise. A purple hotwheel, a piece bitten off an apple, a goldfish, an army guy, a frosted mini wheat, a chocolate candy, bionicle wings, a lego helmet, 4 blades of grass, and a lego "two face" (from Celeborn's Batman lego set) with his head detached. When he tried to tape on the mini wheat, his piece of tape was too small so he crushed it a little. Scott suggested a larger piece of tape so Aragorn ate the crushed piece and got a new one. Who knew art could double as an afternoon snack!?! I can't decide which part is my favorite, the lego guy with his head at his feet or the bitten off piece of apple...

2 comments:

Yennigirl said...

I love that there are toys AND treats on there, and the bit of apple is the best. When I was reading the list and I saw the apple, I "LOL". So cute!

Corinne said...

whoa... that really is pretty artistic... I am quite impressed