Today marks the end of an era! For the first time since we moved to Utah the Ludlows do not have a spot at the 4th of July parade!!! Can you believe it? Scott worked until 1 in the morning last night so that's our excuse. Dad is doing yard work, Mom is a missionary at the
LDS Conference Center giving tours every Friday, Leah is in Vernal, Willy is with friends, Moss joined the Army and is at
Fort Rucker in Alabama, Jacob is on a mission in New Hampshire. Rebekah is the lone representative and is sitting with friends.
Yesterday the boys and I went to the
balloon festival. Well, the boys went with Leah and Rebekah, I parked the car. Next year we will go a little bit earlier...



Happy 4th of July everyone!
3 comments:
WHAT??!!?? You have a parade and aren't taking advantage of it? We have nothing here and are really missing the parade. We also can't do fireworks in the city limits, which fries Collin.
Hey, Alta, it's me, Rebecca Clayton from Orem. I've got a blog at
http://rsclayton.blogspot.com/
if you want to keep in touch. I loved the pictures of the boys!
Do you know if Brenda Black has a blog?
You are amazing to get up and go see the balloons that early in the morning. I have never done it--I let my mother-in-law take Max every year! Yay for no parades!
Post a Comment