
What a lovely campground! It makes Mia Shalom look so ghetto! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my days at girls camp. Even though a week of being dirty is not my cup of tea, I love all of the experiences I got to have.
...of a combination platter.

2 comments:
Hey Alta, I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I found yours from Jenny's. This is Teresa (Cardon) Hardy. So i love blogging, if you want to check out my blog, send me your email address to hardyharhar707@gmail.com. I would love to keep in touch!
Hey!! I have heard about that girls camp!! I hear it's awesome. . . especially because when I lived in the 'ville we "got" to go to Jolly's Ranch up Hobble Creek for Girls Camp! Now THAT"S Getto!! I'm so happy you are in YW! I'll bet your great! Your mom had such a huge impact on my in YW. I have such good memories of girls camp. Good, good times. Remember Andrea complaining the whole time because she wanted to be at a concert. :) Well, I'd better stop before I write a novel with all my memories.
Post a Comment