Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wednesday in London

Scott and I have classes in the mornings and then we do our sightseeing. After class we went to the British Museum which is huge and full of cool stuff!


Here we have the Rosetta Stone. Yeah, the real one!

Here we have the mummy of Queen Cleopatra! Yeah, THE REAL ONE!!!

I'm just amazed by the things we have already seen.

And this is a game we saw at a cool toy store. I considered getting it for the kids but it cost 12 pounds which is about 25 dollars. Besides, I shouldn't encourage the boys to butt heads or be butt heads for that matter...

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

I love the butt head game--at least you got a picture of it. We miss you guys! Have lots of fun for me because I'm not having any fun right now--I'm baking stupid wedding cakes and wondering why I agreed to do this!!