Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thursday and Friday

I've neglected you all for long enough! I am so exhausted and my feet are blistered from all of the walking we do so I haven't posted for 2 days.

Thursday after class we went to Shakespeare's Globe to get a few extra play tickets. Then we wandered around the South bank for a while.
The Globe
The Clink (South bank prison)
Southwark Cathedral

In the evening we went to Regent's Park again and saw Twelfth Night which was my favorite of the plays we have seen so far. So funny!

Friday was Anna's Birthday so we made "Fairy cakes" which are small cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Anna!


Then off to the Tower of London


Our Beefeater (Tower guard) was really funny!


Scott trying on armor


Tower Bridge

Alright, I'm running late now so we're off to have more fun! I will finish Friday and tell you about today later. I also have some stories that I will add one of these days...

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Cool pictures--Scott looks good on armor! Can you believe that I lived in London for 6 months and never went to the Tower of London? My mother was scandalized... I was eighteen. I was much more interested in finding the next best concert--not going to see where they used to hold and behead prisoners...