Scott was driving (no one else with him). The other driver ran a stop sign and was going about 30 mph. The other van's air bags deployed and it had to be towed away. From the inside of our van, you can't even tell anything happened. The frame is bent so I'm not sure how fixable it is...
Funny note: Scott got the registration info out of the glove box and was looking at it and wondering why he couldn't read it. His glasses had flown off and landed behind the passenger seat. He's okay though and that is what matters.

6 comments:
Yikes! I am glad he is okay....
A mini-van isn't really a mini-van without a giant white trash dent in it. Trust me.
Good thing he is okay! Hilariuos about the glasses! I love that van! Funny memories of Saint George ya know!
I'll take my T-Bone medium-rare, please.
If the frame is bent I bet a new minivan might be on it's way...insurance never pays to fix the major issues that would take too much work! either way it's great that it held up so well!
Ouch! what a bummer!
If the frame is bent, you don't WANT it fixed. Enjoy your new minivan!
Post a Comment