Monday, September 15, 2008

What was that?

Kids are funny. Some kids are really funny. Aragorn might be insane. Some of my favorites among the many things he says:

Aragorn and Eomer are playing with Chevron cars and some little dollhouse type people. Aragorn has the baby from the dollhouse and says "And then I accidentally runned over the baby..."

Once he fell and hit his head really hard on the kitchen floor. He was crying and said to me "My brains hurt... my head is melting inside."

A few years ago he asked me where babies come out. I told him from the baby place by your tummy. He asked when my baby will come out. I told him my baby place is broken and no babies will come out. He said "probably it needs new batteries".

Life with Aragorn is never dull. In July he convinced Eomer that if they covered themselves with mud they wouldn't get sunburned.

Lovely...

6 comments:

Bear and Stephy said...

Oh that was awesome! I needed a laugh! New batteries, why have i never thought of that?

Sandi said...

What a smart kid. He's right. They wouldn't get sunburned! It never amazes me what kids will come up with!

Leah said...

Alta I LOVE your boys!!! They are always so funny... I cannot wait for Acel to be a little bigger and run wild with them.

Nicole B. said...

Your boys are hilarious. Max loves to hear stories about them at night whenever I put him to bed. He especially loves Eomer's "I've got circles!" story. They are constant entertainment. We love them!

LeMira said...

Did I ever tell you how much I love your kids?! They're so great. Oh, and FYI, Aragorn was sooooo reverent during our practice on Sunday.

@emllewellyn said...

This is hysterical to me. But I'm not surprised you have funny children. I mean, really.