Scott and I decided to take a jaunt to Cedar City for fall break. Since St. George is only an hour away, we ran down for lunch.
Yes, we waited in line...
Best chocolate shake!
If you don't think it's worth it to drive two hours (round trip) for a burger then you must not be familiar with the amazing deliciousness that is the Double Double with grilled onions and so... I feel sorry for you.
Well you can feel sorry for me I guess. I have never tasted their food. But if you are willing to drive an extra two hours for it, then who am I to argue. I hope you enjoyed your jaunt I wouldn’t mind taking one of my own right now.
If you think that's good, you ought to drive down to Phoenix some time and try a place called Chicago Burger. Now they have burgers I would drive hours to get!!! I do appreciate In and Out though! :)
I appreciate the deliciousness! Whoever took the picture of the burger did an awesome job of capturing it! The drive up window makes it worth a 3 hour round trip drive I'd say!
8 comments:
YUM!!! I wish I was there right now...
Well you can feel sorry for me I guess. I have never tasted their food. But if you are willing to drive an extra two hours for it, then who am I to argue. I hope you enjoyed your jaunt I wouldn’t mind taking one of my own right now.
If you think that's good, you ought to drive down to Phoenix some time and try a place called Chicago Burger. Now they have burgers I would drive hours to get!!! I do appreciate In and Out though! :)
I appreciate the deliciousness! Whoever took the picture of the burger did an awesome job of capturing it! The drive up window makes it worth a 3 hour round trip drive I'd say!
Alta I would love to invite you but I don't have your email address.
IN-N-OUT was sooo good. Thanks so much for taking me :-)We should make the a tradition when you come to Cedar :-)
Be still my beating heart! I can not stop drooling over my own blog post!
I will take the credit for the photo. Thanks, Julie!
Post a Comment