Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Aragorn!

We decided to take the family bowling on Monday to celebrate Aragorn's birthday. We had a pretty great time!


After the game we went to the Creamery on Ninth for some delicious food and ice cream.


We sang to Aragorn but he was pretty upset about it.


So he hid under the table.


Apparently good moms provide cake and I didn't.
Isn't ice cream good enough?

So on Tuesday (his actual birthday which I spent at school) Scott came to the rescue and got him a cake and did the candles and singing which made Aragorn happy.

4 comments:

LeMira said...

Love that kid! He cracks me up!

Heather S. said...

Ok, that is really funny!!

Leah said...

I love that boy... who knew ice cream was not good enough?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Aragorn! I have heard the Creamery has the best flavors, I want to go there!