...sibling!
I am secretly hoping for a girl (I need to shop for pink things people!!!) but if baby 2 is as cute as Acel then I will love him even if it turns out to be a boy.
I am secretly hoping for a girl (I need to shop for pink things people!!!) but if baby 2 is as cute as Acel then I will love him even if it turns out to be a boy.
Quinn and Leah tried for 6 years to get Acel here and after surgery and medication he finally arrived. Imagine their surprise when they began thinking about starting the whole process for #2 and got pregnant without trying!
And I forgot to say the baby will be here in June :-)

4 comments:
Yay for Leah! I am so excited for your family. Maybe now your mom will be able to use all of that princess stuff that she got at the Disney store!
Hi Alta- It's me Morgan (Lohrke!) HOW ARE YOU? I can't believe it's you. AND WOW- so great to hear about Leah!!
Drop me a line sometime!
xo
Morgan
YEAH!!! I am so happy for them!! I have heard so many stories of that happening!
Tell Leah congrats for me!!!
Post a Comment