Tonight Scott and I went to UVU to see Nosferatu, a theatrical version of the creepy, old, black and white, silent film from 1922. It is important that I remind you of the fact that we know Chris Clark, the director. That way you can think of us as his important friends from way back when. Because really, Chris is so talented! This production was based on the concept of mixing film and stage which was used in Some Trace of Her, a show we saw in London. And what a brilliant job Chris and his cast and crew did tonight! So different from anything you will see locally but now that I think of it, that is Chris' signature. He really brings such brilliant ideas to the stage. You should really go see it. And perfect timing for the upcoming holiday too...
And in other news briefly mentioned in my post this morning, our comfy, squishy, hand-me-down couch has been permanently relocated to the curb. As you may have noticed by my blog posts, we have been combating a rodent problem. Well, despite dishing out poison and traps galore, we did not get rid of our furry little friends before they took up residence in the living room furniture. Whatever right? I mean who needs a couch anyway...

5 comments:
Ok, this is just really depressing to me and I am sure it's pretty depressing for you too. I seriously loved that couch. My favorite spot on the couch was the corner...is sooo comfortable. Yes I know it is pathetic that I am so sad about a couch.
THANKS for your nice write-up. If I ever get famous I'll take you and Scott with me. Scott for acting, and you for eating donuts in the light booth. You guys rock.
I am the QUEEN of mice haters! Welcome to my kingdom! If it breaks the rules and enters the house...it MUST die...sorry animal lovers! I have some horror stories, really...HORROR stories about mice. I am so sorry! I did notice the couch outside last night...who needs couches anyway...it's just one more thing to clean! One hyphenated word...bean-bags!
That sure is a fine looking corner you have there...
But think how much easier it is to clean the living room now . . . without a couch in the way. :D
Post a Comment