So have a happy day everyone. Eat some pie. Be thankful. Hug your loved ones. Forgive the ones who drive you crazy. Listen to some cheesy Christmas music (come on, it's time, you know you want to).
Red White and Blue Trifles
4 years ago
...of a combination platter.
2 comments:
We cheated a little bit this year, Chad made 6 pies and we bought 3. Right now, I am having a one of our rolls as a snack and they are no where near as good as Scott's. I still think about those rolls. We miss you too!
Okay so I have been so out of touch that I just updated myself on the past two weeks of your life. You have had an eventful time. I must say I am so glad that everything went well with your hospital experience, sometimes they can be so hit and miss...but I feel like the pediatric doctors are great because they work so hard at getting little ones back to their health. Yay, for sleep...it is so necessary! I am really disappointed we weren't able to make it out for Thanksgiving. I was looking forward to seeing you guys. I guess there's always next year :) We'll probably be out sometime during the summer so I'll keep you posted. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment