...of a combination platter.
Congratulations you two--it's so great to know a couple who's been through a lot and still loves each other like you do. Here's to 14 (hundred)more!
Happy Annaversary!! Have a fun day.
I love your wedding picture! It's great! We love you two and hope you have a great day, admist finals week.
Oh my goodnes alta! I love you! Haha Happy fourteenth! You guys totally do look like kids in that first picture! I find that very scary actually...
Happy anniversary!!!! Wow! That went fast!
Happy Anniversary you two!!
Wow, you both look like you're around 12 years old in your wedding picture. ;)Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!! I remember coming to your reception! You look as young as we did 14 years ago!!
Scott picked up some facial scruff and got a new pair of glasses. But it appears that his hair is untouched since 1994.Or maybe it has been like that since 1984? I can't remember.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations you two--it's so great to know a couple who's been through a lot and still loves each other like you do. Here's to 14 (hundred)more!
Happy Annaversary!! Have a fun day.
I love your wedding picture! It's great! We love you two and hope you have a great day, admist finals week.
Oh my goodnes alta! I love you! Haha Happy fourteenth! You guys totally do look like kids in that first picture! I find that very scary actually...
Happy anniversary!!!! Wow! That went fast!
Happy Anniversary you two!!
Wow, you both look like you're around 12 years old in your wedding picture. ;)
Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!! I remember coming to your reception! You look as young as we did 14 years ago!!
Scott picked up some facial scruff and got a new pair of glasses. But it appears that his hair is untouched since 1994.
Or maybe it has been like that since 1984? I can't remember.
Post a Comment