Tonight was our annual ward Christmas party. You know, the usual mishmosh of chatting adults, running kids, lots of food, and Christmas carols. I love our ward. Really. I feel at home there. We have made such great friends in the 2 years we have lived here. Good people.
I have to admit that with the craziness of this semester and the fact that my Chemistry final wasn't until this morning I just haven't been feeling the Christmas spirit. But I felt it tonight.
I'm tired and I have a bit of a cold (thanks to Scott) but I'm ready. Bring it on. Let it snow (more).
I have to admit that with the craziness of this semester and the fact that my Chemistry final wasn't until this morning I just haven't been feeling the Christmas spirit. But I felt it tonight.
I'm tired and I have a bit of a cold (thanks to Scott) but I'm ready. Bring it on. Let it snow (more).


No comments:
Post a Comment