Every year I make the same resolution. To be nicer to myself.
We all have flaws. We all make mistakes. But deep down, aren't we all just doing the best we can?
I have plenty of things that I don't like about myself but most of them are stupid like wishing I was thinner. I mean really, will I be happier if I am thin? And what exactly is thin anyway?
So let's all make 2009 a great year by finding less fault in ourselves.
We all have flaws. We all make mistakes. But deep down, aren't we all just doing the best we can?
I have plenty of things that I don't like about myself but most of them are stupid like wishing I was thinner. I mean really, will I be happier if I am thin? And what exactly is thin anyway?
So let's all make 2009 a great year by finding less fault in ourselves.


3 comments:
my resolution is to point out everyone's flaws........
My resolution is to survive.
This is great advice. I'm pretty mean to myself as well. But- Alta- I think you're pretty fantastic. I mean, you are REALLY fantastic.
Post a Comment