
Tonight is closing night for UVU's production of Twelfth Night. The show starts at 7:30. Scott is really fantastic in it. Surely you can tell by the picture...
But have no fear! If you missed it this time they will be performing it again at the Scera Theater in Orem Jan 30th- Feb 14th.
But have no fear! If you missed it this time they will be performing it again at the Scera Theater in Orem Jan 30th- Feb 14th.

3 comments:
I'm really sad that we weren't able to go. I was looking forward to it, but with having a ridiculous cold there was no way I was going to go. Remind us when his performance comes up again at the SCERA. I'll bet I can convince Matt to go with me then!
looking good scottage
I am not sure how I feel about this look for Scott, you need a shot of the tights as well... Sorry to miss the show. Our heater is no longer in service... must stay home to keep a constant fire going!!! I am not a big fan of the cold!!!
Post a Comment