Yesterday Eomer reached a crucial childhood milestone:

Loss of the first tooth!!!
hopefully the tooth fairy will remember to come...
And in other news...
I exercised all of the patience I have access to and let the kids decorate the tree (mostly) on their own. So if you come to visit, please refrain from making fun of it... (too much)

Highlight of the evening: Telling Aragorn not to put all of the ornaments on the same branch and him replying that he wasn't. I guess I meant move around a little but whatever...
3 comments:
I let my kids do our tree this year too. Today I sat down in my living room and noticed that the majority of the ornaments were at their eye level, or at least as high as they could reach.
I'm laughing about the tree decorating commentary. I know exactly what you mean!
I love the picture of Eomer's face! Tell him congratulations on all the growing up. Here's to hoping that the tooth fairy brought him big bucks!!! Way to go with the tree patience btw...
Post a Comment