
Wow. It's bigger than I remember. We sat on so many couches over the last few weeks I forgot what it was going to look like. I LOVE it! Scott and I have never really shopped for furniture. Most of what we have was acquired as a hand-me-down. It is so fun to have something new! Yay for student loans!!!
11 comments:
I just sent you an invite to my blog and I'm saving yours on mine as well!! Wow, your new couch is awesome and of course your house is adorable! I'm yearning for the day that we can buy new stuff and not just Wal-Mart specials or hand me downs...
We've decided after Casey gets his masters that we are selling most of our stuff and moving to Europe for a year. After that maybe we'll be responsible grown ups and come back, get a job and buy a house! :)
Beware, I have this thing where I typically comment on every post, hope you don't mind! :)
Very Nice!! When you are wanting to get rid of it, you know where to find us :~)
Oooh, I love it! Where'd you get it? I would love to get something like that for our basement, though I'm sure Derek wouldn't let me get it for a few more years since we almost couldn't get the current one to fit down the stairs.
That is GORGEOUS. Now I wanna go furniture shopping.
If that's not THE movie marathon, snuggle-up-and-read all day, family hangout, most awesomest couch ever, I don't know what is! Excellent choice guys.
I love it! I cannot wait to come sit/sleep/be in labor/watch lost, office, greys on it...
Yep, I agree with Leah. Well, not the "be in labor" part but everything else :-) That couch looks awesome! I am very excited to sleep on it :-)
Thanks everybody! I keep looking at it and thinking it's too nice, it can't be ours! We got it at I. M. Home in East Bay in Provo. It was only $999 plus $200 for the ottoman!!!
I love comfy couches especially ones that look so pretty! It's so practical...quality + comfort, how could you go wrong?
gorgeous!!!!!
Um, I sat on this new couch and love it. It is so comfortable and pretty! Excellent choice.
Post a Comment