It's time again! Scott begins the reprise of his amazing role as Malvolio in Twelfth Night on Friday. This time the show will be at the Scera in Orem. I highly recommend this show. I really think it is Scott's best performance ever! Go to the Scera website for ticket info. The show runs every night but Wednesdays until Feb. 14th.

Next is the NieNie benefit concert on Monday Feb. 2nd. All proceeds go to help the Nielsons with the insane costs associated with recovering from their near fatal plane crash. There is a silent auction before the show and my friend Rosie has donated necklaces for it! Go to the Covey Center site to get those tickets! If you know you can't make it to the show, go here for online auctions to support the cause!
Then there is a quick chance to see Nosferatu at UVU if you missed it in October. The show is going to KCACTF the following week and hopefully they will get to go on to the national competition. It is a one night only chance on Wednesday Feb. 4th at 7 and 9 p.m. in the Regan theatre at UVU. Call UVU Campus Connection at 801-863-8797 for tickets. Good luck Chris and everyone involved!

4 comments:
I hereby to attend at least some of these events, and hopefully all of them.
I love the picture and I would so love at attend these events, but it's kinda hard when we're in Cali! I would sure enjoy being able to see Scott though, wish him our best!
I love the shameless plugs!
What is Nosferatu?
Scott is great in this play. The chain thing is a bit (ok, a lot) disturbing, but the rest is great!!! I also love the musical aspect. And Scott does a great job. Oh, I said that already. I think his acting evoked the most from the audience.
My favorite part he's played is still the fiance in Flies in the Snuffbox. My sides are still hurt from laughing!!!
Post a Comment