Celeborn is in 6th grade. He has teenager hair.
When did this happen?
Oh yeah, that's not why I'm posting.
On Friday the 5th and 6th graders had their annual science fair. Celeborn's project was about electrical conductivity. He decided to experiment and see how fruit and vegetables conduct electricity.
(as it turns out, lemons and tomatoes win)
If you have a minute, click on the photo above and read his conclusion.
He's pretty excited because he was nominated to move on to the district competition!
When did this happen?
Oh yeah, that's not why I'm posting.
On Friday the 5th and 6th graders had their annual science fair. Celeborn's project was about electrical conductivity. He decided to experiment and see how fruit and vegetables conduct electricity.
(as it turns out, lemons and tomatoes win)
If you have a minute, click on the photo above and read his conclusion.
He's pretty excited because he was nominated to move on to the district competition!

6 comments:
Awesome! Tell Celeborn congrats for me.
That is soooooo cool. Next thing you know, he'll be plugging himself into the wall and flying across the room.
LOL! I was flipping through his note cards for his presentation and he had written that if you are a few inches from the plug and you have used all of your extension cords, you can use a piece of fruit to make it reach. You should try that at your next show Pete!!! :-)
Wow, that's impressive!!! I can't get over that he's in the sixth grade, crazy how fast time flies..
Congrats, Celeborn! I'm not surprised at your success!
Congratulation Celeborn!!!Sounds like you are doing SUPER!!!! Tons of love from your GreatGrandma. Love Grandma Cobabe
Post a Comment