Celeborn drew this a little more than a year ago. I think it's super funny!
Happy (lame consumer holiday designed to make single people feel like losers and couples feel bad if they don't spend ridiculous amounts of money on each other) Valentine's Day!
Happy (lame consumer holiday designed to make single people feel like losers and couples feel bad if they don't spend ridiculous amounts of money on each other) Valentine's Day!

9 comments:
wow...tell us how you really feel
I agree with you re: V-Day and love the cartoon. Your kids are so creative and funny.
I'm with you on the holiday, too. Mainly because it just brings disappointment to those with and those without. Let's face it. So, this year I got Matt some Hershey Kisses, and I think I've eaten most of them.
In our family, Steve is the more romantic one--loves the cards and etc. Not a big deal to me. . . . but it was when I was single! Probably not a big deal because Steve is sweet and thoughtful throughout the year--not just on Valentine's. Mmmmm I love him! I'm glad neither of us feel pressure to buy expensive stuff we don't need just to "prove" our love for each other.
Awesome!
I love the picture!
You're going to have fun when he's a teen!
I heart you, Alta. Will you be my valentine? Maybe next year.
Did you ever see the movie Say Anything? The girl has a line, she says "I gave him my heart and he gave me a pen" Anyway I love that cheesy 80's movie and that is what this picture made me think of. Happy Friday the 13th, I know what you mean about being lucky with the person that I chose to marry.
Post a Comment