It is possible to be really sick for both tests so far in your Statistics class and although the event probability is low, I have no idea how to compute it. Maybe I should study more...
It is really hard to keep your goal of less complaining when you are sick.
Utah has some strange laws, just ask Stephanie...
(I told you I would blog about it!)
(I told you I would blog about it!)
The sound of my kids slurping their cereal makes my skin crawl so I don't usually hang out in the kitchen during breakfast.
Even if you have never had Seasonal Affective Disorder, next year could be your year. This year was mine. It's not very fun.
If you accelerate slowly you can get better gas mileage. In my new (to me) van there is a fancy display above the windshield. I can pick what shows; temperature, overall gas mileage, miles until the gas tank is empty, or current gas mileage. When we first got the van the overall mileage read 16.4. Apparently the former owners didn't get the best gas mileage because in the 6 months we have owned this van I have raised the average to 17. This is now my personal mission; to see how high I can get it to go. For the first few months I had the display set on current gas mileage. This gives a mile-by-mile reading of what kind of gas mileage you are getting. For example, at a red light, it reads 0. My favorite is going downhill because it gets up to 99. So, while accelerating I tried to keep the mileage as high as possible. I don't care anymore if people pass me when the light turns green. Ever since paying over $4.00 a gallon for gas last summer, I am obsessed with my gas mileage!
The Activia challenge really does work! I will spare you the details of my innards but let me just say that since I started eating an Activia yogurt for breakfast every day, things have been much less traumatizing.
Oh yeah, I learned some stuff at school too...

4 comments:
You were sick twice for statistics? That's so ironic - what are the odds?!? You should get credit for meeting those kind of crazy statistical anomalies... Awesome!
My kids really don't like cereal. They eat oatmeal (they actually really like it - must be a Cobabe thing...). But I can see how the slurping would get annoying. Good thing our kids are cute, huh?!?
And I have never had SAD, but it doesn't sound fun. That's one of the many reasons I like being in Texas. Sure, we have hurricanes. But our overnight temperature was 65 last night. Spring in February! HA! I love it!
huh activia... really? ..maybe I'll give it a whirl.
You are so funny, I'm glad you obsessed with your mileage. You are saving money, Casey always gets after me driving fast because it's not cost affective.
Isn't it crazy how many woman suffer from bathroom problems, what is up with that?
I agree with the whole slurping thing, I HATE being around people who drink coffee cuz they always slurp because it's to hot to just drink the dang thing... :)
Slurping cereal and sniffy noses are the things that make me go screaming off into the night.
So sad you have SAD. So, so sad. So very, very Sad. :( I've had it, too. I honestly think most of it has to do with being in a high-pressure life (something perhaps you understand hehe) because I only deal with it when I'm under a great deal of stress, the shorter days just seem to be the thing that pushes me over the edge (boom, crash). I have wakes when daylight savings time ends and parties when it begins again.
fueleconomy.gov as more fuel-saving tips. I like the "remove excess weight" tip. Now maybe I'll have incentive to take off those few pounds. Don't laugh! It's possible! You can google other web sites, too. Although some of the advice is downright dangerous--like turning off the engine or putting the car in neutral while driving. Yikes! I think a car wreck would eat up all the gas savings!
Ok, the secret word I have to type in the Word Verification box is "glitable." What's up with that? What could possibly be glitable? We could brainstorm . . .
Post a Comment