Friday, March 13, 2009

Feeling lucky

Today is Friday the 13th, supposedly an unlucky day. But here's why I'm lucky...


You have to admit, marriage is a bit of a crap shoot. I mean really, do we have any idea who we are marrying? Even if we think we know someone, even if we have some earth-shattering revelation that this person is "the one" we can never be sure how well our spouse will weather the storms until they come.

I hit the jackpot! I sure do love this man.

5 comments:

Hansens said...

I have been told that Dan was born on Friday the 13th. I do believe that we have some awesome men. Very happy for you.

Janice said...

You are a lucky woman! Don't be jealous, but I love him, too!

Bear and Stephy said...

Oh how nice. I kind of want to puke ;) Just kidding. That is nice though. I got me one of those guys too :)

Steven said...

He's the man! I don't know that there is anyone quite and kind and thoughtful as Scott. I have always looked up to him as an older brother and want many of the qualities that he has. But, hey, don't count yourself out either, I think Scott got quite the catch too!

Jo Lynn said...

Well stated and I'm glad you found the right one!!! What a blessing it is!