Monday, March 9, 2009

Thinking of spring?

Wowzers! And it's still coming down...


But instead of being sad about it, I am thinking about the fantastic date I had Saturday night. Scott grilled up some tasty steaks, baked some yams, and made some yummy juice.


Then we snuggled on the couch and watched a great movie. My favorite way to spend a Saturday night!




And I refuse to shovel. So there.

4 comments:

Heather M said...

Wow is right! You could send some snow this way. My boys would love to play in it! Glad you got to have a fun Saturday night! Which movie did you watch?

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

We watched Martian Child. It is from 2007 but we hadn't seen it. I give it two thumbs up!

Bill Cobabe said...

A few years ago when we were in one of the typical freeze/thaw cycles I was out chipping frozen impacted ice/snow off our driveway. It had gotten to the point where more of the driveway was ice than concrete... The old guy across the street saw my plight and came over. He said, "There's an easy way to take care of that." Expecting some sort of great old man wisdom, I asked, "Yeah? What's that?" He said, "Move to the other side of the street." I looked at his driveway which was basking in the warm sun, completely free of ice and snow...

So my advice to you - come down here! It's 80 degrees here today! And while it did snow once before Christmas, it only stuck around until around 10 AM...

:-P

Jo Lynn said...

Holy crap, check out that snow!!! How beautiful, but I don't blame you for not shoveling!!!
I love date night and very much needed!