Monday, May 25, 2009

More about my fabulous vacation

My favorite day:

Reading and drinking Coke with Nicole at Carmel beach until sunset.



I also loved: Emily posing as Ariel
(sorry, she would die if I posted the photo...),

an afternoon in San Francisco with Becky joining us,


tide pools,


Hello Kitty tattoos,

no kids, no schedule, good food, and lots of great movies!

Oh yeah, and literally ripping into our DVD case when we discovered that the employee failed to remove the anti-theft thing.

5 comments:

scrambled brains said...

Looks divine! So glad you got the chance to get away; it is so renewing don't you think? On those heavy days of school (along with all of your other responsibilities), you can go back there in your mind and soak up all that peace and serenity.

Janice said...

Mmmmmm. Looks so divine!

Jo Lynn said...

More details, you were out here in SF??? If you were here during the time Heidi was here that would just be crazy. Sounds wonderful and I'm so glad you got to enjoy yourself.

Rebecca said...

Had a great time--Come back and visit soon! Love ya!

Carmen said...

I wonder if it's a problem that I knew exactly where that beach picture was taken before I even read the caption. Carmel is my most favorite beach EVER! So glad you had the time to enjoy it. We go down every chance we get.