Monday, May 18, 2009

Away time

I've been away for a week. It was the best birthday/Mother's day present I have ever received.

6 comments:

Hansens said...

So glad you guys got to go. You needed some rest and relaxation.

Hope you had a great time.

regina said...

so glad alta, everyone should get away, it makes us better people

Julie said...

I might have to shun you for a few days...I think you got a PERFECT Mother's day gift!

Celeborn did Great at 6th grade graduation...but I'm sure you already know that!

Glad you're back!

Yennigirl said...

Ooooo - I want more details. That sounds like heaven to me. So glad you got to have this!

Janice said...

I can't think of a more wonderful gift--there's nothing better than the beach! You have an awesome hubby!

Jo Lynn said...

That's not fair, where are you??? Happy Birthday girl!!!! Enjoy