Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conversations

So, while driving to the freeway we pass an R.V. park and this is the conversation that followed...

A: I'm going to buy a trailer when I grow up and live in it and it will have a refrigerator. And a sink. And a bathroom. But not a bedroom.

E: I want to live in a trailer with you.

A: You can get your own trailer and live next to me.

E: But I want to live with you.

A: Okay. I'm not going to get married.

E: And we can paint on the side "We are not married!"

A: And then all the girls will say "Oh no, they're not married!"

E: And then they will try to marry us!



Then they started showing each other the blood in their eyes.

Boys are so weird.

10 comments:

LeMira said...

The theme of this conversation seems to be, "we don't want to be married, but we want girls to want to marry us." I'm still giggling.

Hansens said...

Gotta love boy statements. They rarely make sense

Heather S. said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! That is soooo funny.

Woods Family said...

I love that they have the essentials - fridge, sink, bathroom- but not bedroom. Because honestly, what kid wants to go to bed?

Melissa Jones said...

that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time... thanks for sharing!

Leah said...

Classic! I love those two so much I want to marry them, they are so funny.

Corinne said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds just like your kids! they are so funny!

Jo Lynn said...

Hilarious!!! Boys are weird! LOL

Yennigirl said...

I don't think I will ever "get" boys! Their minds just work a whole lot different that ours. I loved that conversation. Thanks for sharing!

Jan said...

That's really funny! We got a good laugh. Thanks!