
and it turns out I'm now having one of these...

I'm totally blaming the yams.
Either that or the fact that it is really the worst possible timing EVER! I'm (hopefully) starting the nursing program this fall and I have so many student loans I can't quit. Lots of women have babies and keep going to school right?
Details: I'm about 6 1/2 weeks. I had an ultrasound this morning and things look good. I miscarry easily but not when we see a heart beat so we're already doing a cautious thumbs up!

18 comments:
Alta this is the greatest news. I know the timing isn't the greatest but I am excited for you. I hope everything goes well for you guys. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! That is exciting news!
Congratulations!!! Have a girl--and then I can send you LOADS and LOADS of stuff!
Wow!! That's amazing! Congratulations. Everything will work out. Good luck!
It's not the yams silly! It's the post you posted a few weeks ago about being content with your family - the way it is now. That you don't get upset when people complain about their pregnancies, etc. That's what happens!!!!!
Alta,
I can't even tell you how excited I am, except that I just did...I am SO excited! Congratulations, and you CAN do it--ALL of it!
Wow. . . I'm speechless. I'm so excited for you. I'm sure this is probably all very confusing and exciting at the same time. Alta, this is great!!!! Maybe it's that it's time for a sister in those boys' lives. ;)
shut up! I'm so excited for you, babies are certainly blessing our families lately...congratulations! btw...I'm hoping for you to get a girl too...not that I don't love my boys :)
Please Alta this will be a breeze for you! You have worked with so many things and you are already doing school you can handle it!!!! I know you girl you handle whatever life throws at you! YAHOOO!!!
Holy crap Alta, that's awesome!!!!! I'm so excited for you, please keep us posted and you are in our prayers!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thrilled for you.
Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!!!!! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you and praying that all goes well! So, so happy for you!
Yams are estrogenic. Lots of women go to nursing school and have babies. You can do it.
you cannot say you don't like mother's day anymore. that is one rockin' body you got working for you!!! and yams.......so wrong. if you have to put oodles of marshmellows and brown sugar on something just to make it tasty, something is seriously wrong. i vote for scott's mega sperm.
love you both and so so so so so excited. i wanna rub the belly when it gets growin.
Oh my goodness!! I am almost speechless!! I am SO happy for you and excited and maybe even a little tiny bit jealous! So, were you eating a lot of yams to try to get pregnant?
Congratulations! My fingers are crossed for a girl. Hooray!
Life can be so ironic, can't it?
Congratulations, Alta!!! Great news.
xoxo
Morgan
Post a Comment