Monday, July 27, 2009

Processing

I have a blog post that I have started several times. Bits and pieces have been moving their way through my head trying to find a way out.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a quote from a book I am reading.

"I hate the term 'miscarriage.' It's like a football that's being tossed to you and you don't quite catch it."

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Wow Alta, what a great analogy! I'm glad you are reading that book and I'm sure it's bringing comfort in hearing other women's stories who are so similar to yours. You are always in our prayers!

Thank you for your kind words on my recent fraud, much appreciated.

Yennigirl said...

I'll have to recommend that book to a friend who just had a miscarriage at 20 weeks. I like that word better than "missed abortion" that they used for me in Boston!!!

Tropicanna said...

I know this is a really difficult time for you, Scott, and the kids. You are in my prayers.

Janice said...

This looks like a great book to read. I've heard of another one that is helpful. It's called Jesus Wept.
http://cedarfort.com/kahuga/product_detail.jsp?product=486&ProductType=Books