Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love Northern California!

We decided to take the kids and run away to the bay area for a week. Thanks to our friends Chad and Becky we have a comfy place to stay and great hosts to help us plan the days.

Saturday we went to Gilroy Gardens which is a fun little amusement park for families with kids. some of the rides don't even allow grown ups!

Eomer driving an old fashioned car


Yesterday we went to New Brighton beach and spent the day soaking up sun and playing in the ocean.

On the way home from the beach we stopped at an organic berry farm and bought strawberries and treats.

4 comments:

Aim said...

You totally deserve a vacation! Looks like a great trip.

Heather S. said...

Sounds fun!!!

Jo Lynn said...

All right, what the heck? YOu come to the bay and you don't call me???? I guess I'll forgive you! I couldn't agree more, the bay is the greatest place. Today I drove to San Fran and it was a beautiful clear day and I almost recked the car getting side tracked by the beauty of it all! :) Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Janice said...

Looks wonderful!