Saturday, January 30, 2010

29, 30

29. I am grateful for my mom's help with Aragorn while I go to school.  She picks him up 3 days a week and keeps him as long as I need her to.  She even makes arrangements for him when she is going to be out of town!  I couldn't get my degree without her help.

30. I am grateful for kindness.  This world is an ugly enough place.  I am so grateful for the people in my life who give love and encouragement.  Sure, we all need a little constructive criticism now and then but even that should be delivered with kindness.  There should be no place in our lives for hateful words.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

I am grateful for kindness too :) I definitely agree that there should be no place for hateful words!

Yennigirl said...

I'm grateful for your mom too!! And you of course . . . and kind words. I would like to tell you that I love you if I could!