I'm in a bit of a blogging slump lately. Okay, let's be honest, it's a bit of a life slump. 2009 was not a great year for me. My sister Leah suggested I blog about things I'm grateful for this month so I can focus on something other than not having a baby. I think it's a great idea! Since I already know I won't manage to blog every day, I will list at least 31 things throughout the month.
Here goes...
1. I am so grateful for Scott. Where do I even start? He is so loving, supportive, kind, handsome... I could just list his great qualities all month!
2. I am grateful for my 3 boys. We are so lucky that my body held onto Celeborn and I am so honored to be trusted with adopting Eomer and Aragorn.
3. I am grateful for my parents. Thank you for your examples. Dad, thank you for choosing us. I know at the time it was the hardest thing you had ever done. Mom, thank you for loving truth and honesty in all you do and say.

4 comments:
I <3 U
And I am grateful for a sister-in-law who is also my friend. I love you!
Good idea to list what you are grateful for. I am also grateful for your parents (and your family)!
I love to hear people's grateful list. I had to start in January too to avoid the January Blues. Hope it helps!
Post a Comment