Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random bits of life

I've been inspired by a good friend who posts random pictures on Facebook of what is going on in his life. I like the idea so here goes...



This is what you find in the cupboard when a 6 year old Star Wars fan lives in your house.  Just so you know.  In case you come across R2D2 in your cupboard unexpectedly.



Scott gave me a rose for Valentine's day (and chocolate).  This would not be a novelty if I had not made it quite clear early on that I think spending money for Valentine's Day is usually a waste since you can buy roses much cheaper most other days of the year.  

Wanna know why he gave me a rose this year?  I called him and told him to.

I have finally learned that the easiest and best way to get what you want from your husband is to ask for it.  Weird huh?



This is how I eat a package of Reese's Pieces, three at a time, one of each color.  Leftover colors get eaten first so they don't mess me up at the end.  I eat M&M's sorted by color too.  I used to eat them in rainbow color order but that seemed too neurotic...  (I know right?!)

4 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

I only eat small candies according to color, never the same color at once if I can help it. So glad I'm not the only weird one.

Heather M said...

Yes, it's refreshing to know that there are others out there with the same OCD tendencies as me. I eat my m&m's by color. First red, brown, and blue. Then yellow and orange together. And finally green last--because they're the best!
Also, I have lots of colored plastic hangars in my closets and I wouldn't ever hang a shirt on one if the color clashed--unless I'm mad at my husband--then I give him the ugly hangars!
And my cupboards are filled with toys, too!

Corinne said...

I am feeling a lot less alone in my neuroticness now! How wonderful :)

Angela Beth said...

I have to tell you that I eat M&Ms and Reese's Pieces the same way too. It's not so weird. I think it's a manageable quirk that doesn't take away from any other aspect of life and makes me happier in the meantime. Now, if I had to arrange everything in my life the same way... then there would be problems and there would definitely be issues to deal with. So, match on, my sister! :-)