...of a combination platter.
Hmmm, they look a little mischievous ;)
Miss you guys!-b.
Love those boys!! Also, I am no longer going to switch Eomers and Aragorn's names (even though I can not spell them). I just told myself that it is not in alphabetical order, and now I GOT IT! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me
that cat is hilarious!
Man your boys are so grown up, it's ridiculous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmmm, they look a little mischievous ;)
Miss you guys!
-b.
Love those boys!! Also, I am no longer going to switch Eomers and Aragorn's names (even though I can not spell them). I just told myself that it is not in alphabetical order, and now I GOT IT! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me
that cat is hilarious!
Man your boys are so grown up, it's ridiculous!
Post a Comment