Monday, May 10, 2010

Chchchchanges...

Do you ever make plans and then have them not work out the way you intended?

Yeah, I know, stupid question.  It happens to all of us.

I'm a little annoyed that I just found out that I'm one class away from having an Associate's Degree.  One easy class I could have taken two semesters ago if my advisor had let me know.  I guess it's my own fault for focusing only on getting into the Nursing program and not on finishing a degree while I wait.

Still, it's annoying.

And then there's the question of whether I will get in to the program this time.  It will be my third try.  The admission requirements have changed a little and I am pretty sure the changes will help me.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Toes too please.

In the meantime, Scott and I have come up with a "B-plan".  It would mean big changes happening sooner than we planned.
We shall see...


On a different note and in light of Scott's many achievements this last school year, we are going to have an eventful summer.
I'll give you a hint...

5 comments:

LeMira said...

Jealous, much. Have fun!

Bear and Stephy said...

Well, tell us about the B-Plan. Don't leave us hanging! If you're leaving from here, some of us need to start preparing ourselves and if that's the case, we'd also need to start praying harder that you'd get in the nursing program so you're here a little longer.

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Good guess Stephanie! If I dont get in this time then we will move next summer so Scott can get his masters. So pray that I get in!!!

Bear and Stephy said...

You can count on the prayers coming from my side of the street for sure.

Rebecca said...

I'm praying that you move to San Francisco. (Sorry-I'm selfish!)