My friend Nicole makes the best cakes EVER! No, really. You have heard people talk about their favorite bakery but Nicole has them all beat. She loves me so much that for my birthday last month, she let me request one of the hardest cakes she bakes.
Coconut Wedding Cake
I never liked coconut until I ate this cake. So good! The frosting is the hardest part about this cake because it is a cooked white chocolate frosting requiring thermometers, perfect temperatures, and Lindt white chocolate. She loves me that much!
Thank you Nicole!
P.S. For breakfast this morning I ate 4 ibuprofen and a chocolate chip cookie.
P.S. For breakfast this morning I ate 4 ibuprofen and a chocolate chip cookie.


4 comments:
I am so jealous! That sounds and looks delicious!She should start selling them online. I'm pretty sure I would buy one right now and have it shipped overnight. =)
Happy Belated Birthday
She does make much deliciousness! Looks wonderful
The ibuprofen sounds especially delicious!
Uh yeah, I am ridiculously jealous right now
Post a Comment