I had another appointment with the OB/GYN yesterday. I am 16 1/2 weeks pregnant. Because of my history the Dr. was nice and pulled in the portable ultrasound machine to take a look rather than just listen to the heartbeat.
Look! Its a black and white blob!
I'm scheduled for my official 20 week ultrasound in 4 weeks so I'll have a better picture to show then. But for now, this baby is happening!
Oh, and...
IT'S A BOY!
Never mind that I was SURE that it would be a girl.
So to celebrate today I took a nap, sleeping right through some friends dropping by (sorry ladies). Then I got up to do a bunch of homework, which I'm not even half way done with.
Sometimes in the afternoon I still feel yucky and the baby felt like eating french bread would fix the problem so I went to the store...
and did a little impulse shopping.
The baby told me to.
Then I decided to drive through a car wash because I could still see the gunk on my door from where I barfed out the window on the side of the road... in JULY!
Don't worry, I didn't take a picture.



3 comments:
Of course it's a boy! I'm so excited for you, you're like a professional boy momma :) Glad you are finally getting around to cleaning up that barf, I probably would have left it there too, you know, just in case it happened again. I mean who wants to clean the same barf stains multiple times, that's just gross. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy
I LOVE HIM!!!!
Alta, I'm so so thrilled for you. He is the cutest little miracle baby ever.
Yea, yea, yea!!! If you need anything boy, let me know. We just pulled out all of our boy stuff again, but I'm sure this will be the last time we need it.
P.S. You can take our adoption button off your blog -- we were just placed with a sweet baby boy last week. :)
Post a Comment