It's my Spring Break from school and although my professors think I still need to have homework, I threw caution to the wind and went on a much needed getaway with my mom and sisters. Some of my friends from school have gone to exotic places like Hawaii.
We went to a hotel in Sandy.
Yep, right here in Utah.
About half an hour from home.
And it was great!
We went to a movie,
(Yes, we took a horrible theater shot. Everyone knows pictures in theaters don't turn out.)
got pedicures,
(Leah and Bekah)
(Mom and me)
(Fabulous results)
went shopping at the outlets in Park City,
(One of the beds at the hotel covered in our loot)
found a delicious bakery,
(That most of my friends already knew about. Why didn't you all tell me?)
ate a ridiculous amount of food,
(Buca di Beppo)
and taught Rebekah about Chessmen cookies
(Winner!)
When Leah, Will, Moss, and I were little, our dad always hid his favorite treats in his closet on the top shelf. You could always count on finding Pepperidge Farms Chessmen cookies or a box of Sugar Smacks cereal (I don't know why he kept hiding things there since we all knew about it). When we opened a bag of Chessmen, the first person to get a horse was the winner. I don't know why the horse was the one everyone wanted but it was the coveted cookie.
I have always wanted to play a game of chess using Chessmen and eating them as you take them off the board...









3 comments:
Okay you asked for it... I challenge you to a game of Chessman! I will destroy you! Muhahaha
Sounds fun!
I have great memories of all you Ludlows!
Y'all are a bunch of wonderful women!
xoxo
Post a Comment