Hi. My name is Alta and I have moved into this book.

Maybe I will be normal again in December...
Also some of you may remember that my brother Willy had a tumor called an insulinoma in his pancreas that was removed in December of 2006. Pending some test results, we are pretty sure it is back. This happens every now and then when the surgeon is unable to get every last cell of a tumor out. It is benign so surgery will fix the problem but it is still rather stressful. The good news is that we know what the problem is so it can be fixed quickly and without costing the gross national product of a small country...

3 comments:
Best of luck with Anatomy Alta, and I hope Willy has a successfull surgery.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Alta. We found out last that my dad has a bit of cancer in his prostate. It's totally contained and they can wipe it out by removing the prostate. He'll be fine and they know what they are dealing with, but you can't help but worry a little. We'll be praying for you guys. I know you you'll do great in Anatomy.
love ya,
becky
I haven't checked blogs in a long time because I have been overwhelmed with work and baby stuff, so I had fun visiting your site and reading up on your life's adventures. Good for you for going back to school, you will feel such a great sense of accomplishment when you finish all the other 'stuff' will be worth it. Tell Willie we love the heck out of him. He did so well with the last round I just know he'll be fine.
Post a Comment