The other night Scott made instant potatoes for dinner.
I really appreciate that he is the kind of husband who doesn't think it's my job to cook and clean. He often takes the initiative and does stuff around the house. Usually he is a great cook!
But even a great cook can't make the Taj Mahal out of one nasty brick.
To attempt a disguise, he added a can of corn to the bowl of runny potatoes. (I love you honey but really? corn?)
Aragorn said the prayer. "... and please bless that I won't have to eat this food."
Aragorn, sometimes God answers prayers right away.
I really appreciate that he is the kind of husband who doesn't think it's my job to cook and clean. He often takes the initiative and does stuff around the house. Usually he is a great cook!
But even a great cook can't make the Taj Mahal out of one nasty brick.
To attempt a disguise, he added a can of corn to the bowl of runny potatoes. (I love you honey but really? corn?)
Aragorn said the prayer. "... and please bless that I won't have to eat this food."
Aragorn, sometimes God answers prayers right away.

11 comments:
Hey, it wasn't just corn -- it was CREAMED corn!!
Ok, that made me laugh so hard that I cried!!!!That was hilarious!
That is the best story I have heard in a while. I am pretty sure that my laughter cleared up any stress I was feeling. Scott's comment only made it funnier.
Oh, that is too funny!!!! By the way Scott, cream corn is very different then just corn!
Amen, Aragorn!
HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!!
Oh that is awesome, isn't it great when kids have their prayers answered?! :)
I just love Aragorn. I hope that you have a big book that you write down all of his little quotes. He is so funny!
That was a good one!! So? What was for dinner?
At least you didn't have to eat macaroni with hotdogs and ketchup. Right, Scott?!
Hey, good to be found and to find you back! It'll be fun to check in on you and what you're having for dinner from time to time.
Post a Comment